You will need to bring to the school

  • Your passport, or a copy of your driving license and birth certificate (whatever you provided as proof of your identity and right to work in the UK).
  • DBS

You will need to provide

  • An HMRC starter checklist¬†
  • Your bank details for payment.
  • Teacher Pension Opt Out form if you do not wish to be part of the Teachers Pension Scheme and if you are being paid through the school payroll.
Did this answer your question?